Many people think that they will have to completely retrain in order to change professions. Refers to some tasks, but it does not extend to the rest. It is clear that re-training is complete, any social worker to a doctor, nurse to employee health and safety, will be required for tasks that require registration as professional engineers.
So, what position do you want to get into?
Are you aware of already, what if you need to complete mandatory training or are you looking for a career change does not require qualifications unique in order to achieve that? In other words, find the other doors that need to open and go through.
It may not be a question of retraining if it is later, but only to re-brand you: your talents, skills, and experience. Many individuals have learned transferable skills and previous knowledge/learning, but are unwilling or unable to align them with the profession they choose to enter.
It can help with the following and it’s fun to Nice:
1. Send three applications for the job/profession you are looking for. This can be focused anywhere because obviously, you will not apply at this point. Enjoy and try not to say “Oh, I’m not trained enough” or “I have experience”, there is a feeling that you know this workout. You have no intention of offering.
2. When they arrive, go directly to the person specification we will use this only.
3. Look for similarities, but do you mean the same thing? Can be formulated differently.We learned together doing the above exercise
4. On a new piece of paper, build your own named “Job Description my dream”. In order to do the job, list everything you need to have.
5. Now, write examples, facts, information, paid, unpaid experience along with every point on your list, why you know you should do what they ask.
I met a customer he worked in the retail industry for 20 years recently and wanted a place to support customers, but they thought he had no experience. We learned together that she raised three children, looked after a parent who died of cancer, worked as a volunteer at Doing People’s Clubs and worked in a group from the local community. They did not see the connection. They did not. Okay, well, okay?
So, will you have two lists to look at where you have holes next time? This is retraining to change your career. The “ability to use SAGE” may be the specification. Your call to action will be to determine who uses this, where they use it, can you help them use it? This may also be someone you know. And remember that he notes the” ability ” not to use the experience for 10 years. If you are asked to be able to do something, you should usually assume that they will receive the instructions. You just need to prove that you have the ability to understand.
People think that they have to invest a fortune in re-training is expensive to change careers, but everyone there already knows what they need to do. The trick is to find them, learn from them, retrain them.